A little extra TLC for your skin can make all the difference — try this product lineup for a 24/7 glow.
Good morning! Give your skin a fresh start with a quick, but effective get-gorgeous routine that will keep you glowing all day.
1. VIVITÉ Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (Lili Salon Spa): Two to three times a week, give your skin a true wake with this 15% glycolic compound that will wash away the top layer of skin. Other days, you can use the same milder exfoliant you use at night. (See below.)
2. No Puffery (Origins): This easy-to-apply roll on will cool and calm your dark circles and under-eye bags.
3. VIVITÉ Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 (Lili Salon Spa): This lightweight and non-greasy moisturizer helps also contains a glycolic compound that fights both acne and wrinkles. With the added benefit of sunscreen, you can fight future skin damage all day long.
Before your head hits the pillow, get your skin on track for the next day. Nighttime is the best opportunity to apply deeper treatments such as anti-aging creams that will really work their magic as your skin repairs itself in your sleeep.
4. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser (Ampersand): This mild facial cleanser will wipe away the excess oil and dirt from the day — and is gentle enough for all skin types. You can use it in the morning too.
5. M-61 Power Glow Peel (Blue Mercury): This top-selling product gives is a fast glycolic and salicylic acid exfoliating peel with vitamin K, bilberry and chamomile. In easy-to-apply wipes, you apply and leave it on.
6. Plantscription Anti-aging eye cream (Origins): Your eyes will thank you with this anti-aging cream that will save your lids from sagginess and under-eyes from cross-hatching.
7. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate (Ampersand): A little serum goes a long way— and this night-time concentrate will repair your skin as you snooze.
8. Divine Cream (L’Occitane): This Marie Claire magazine pick is designed to fight aging, thanks to flowers and plant-derived ingredients.