Dressing for winter demands a delicate balance. Outfitting for a winter run is even trickier — overdressing and underdressing can result in an unpleasant experience.
Lucy to the rescue! The activewear destination has you covered for all of your layers.
Here’s a sample of what they have right now to warm you up and cool you down, as needed.
1. Dashing Dots Space Dye Tights: Cute enough to wear for coffee, but reflectivity and moisture-wicking make them ready for the road.
2. New E-Tip Run Glove: Check your route and your progress while you’re on the run, thanks to the smartphone-friendly fabric on the thumb and pointer finger.
3. The Girls Best Friend Bra: Supportive and anti-chafing, just waiting for a long run around the lakes.
4. Jog For Joy Long-Sleeve Shirt: A moisture-wicking layer that works as a top layer or underneath a zip-up jacket.
5. Nathan Strobe Light: Make sure you’re seen at any hour and in any conditions.
6. Endurance Run Hat: A feminine pleat separates this hat from the baseball variety.
7. Can’t Catch Me Running Socks: The left and right are labeled for the perfect fit.
Lucy, Galleria, Edina, 952-922-8590.